WE LOVE VOLUNTEERS!
Volunteers play a vital role in supporting our school community. Parents and community members have the opportunity to make a tremendous difference to our new school start up by volunteering for field trips and school-wide activities, working in classrooms with children or assisting staff with the many hands-on tasks that need to be completed.
There are a number of ways that parents can become active and contributing members of our school community. As you can well imagine, the possibilities are endless!
- Participate in special evening events
- Assist with clubs and sports teams
- Provide support in the classroom
- Become a guest expert
- Join our School Council
- Assist in the school library
- Assist with book fairs
- Volunteer for field trips
- Supporting your child’s learning through helping them with their homework, home reading and home writing.
We thank all parents who are able to make time in their busy schedule to assist in their child's learning! Your help and support are greatly appreciated.
Information about volunteer opportunities will made available on SchoolZone throughout the year or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.